Mercurial Timeout?

Jan 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Edited Jan 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I'm trying to pull a repository that is rather large, it has taken about 5 minutes to push at times.  When I'm using my application to pull it however I'm receiving the following message:

"The executable did not complete within the allotted time"

I was wondering if there is a way to increase this allotted time?

Thanks.

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Yep, there sure is, make sure you use one of the overloads that accepts a command object, and not just a string parameter for the name/url, and if you inspect the PullCommand object, that inherits from CommandBase (a generic class), you'll notice a Timeout property.

You can thus issue the pull command many ways, one of which is:

repo.Pull(new PullCommand().WithTimeout(10000));

to just increase the timeout up to ... well ... a lot.

Hope this help.

--
Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 17:30, Grimbear13 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm trying to pull a repository that is rather large, it has taken about 5 minutes to push at times. When I'm using my application to pull it however I'm recieving the following message:

"The executable did not complete within the allotted time"

I was wondering if there is a way to increase this allotted time?

Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mercurialnet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email mercurialnet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 5, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Thanks for the response, after I pulled the full source code for your project and did a little more stepping through I came across the Timeout property thanks for the response.